ERAS application Review: CV and Personal statement .
For both documents
- Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and style mistakes throughout the two documents
ERAS CV review: We analyze it for the following points:
- The descriptive paragraphs in work, volunteer experience, hobbies, and languages. From our experience, descriptive paragraphs are the main issue with most of the ERAS CV we see.
- Have you placed an item (a work experience) in another section (volunteer)?
- Is there any space for improvement?
Personal Statement Review
- Have you covered the agreed-upon milestone of the personal statement?
- Have you discussed any ideas or events that may harm your application?
- How many cliches have you included? aren;t you the IMG who had a dear loss and love I.M that for solving mysteries?
- Plagiarism check, we deliver an official report.